Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

That was fantastic. Well done. :)

Police Cops Police Cops

I really like this - I've added this to my favorites and watched it several times. I'm currently working on a project that I want to have a over-the-top,"campy cop" feel to it - similar to this.

Do you have any recommendations for anime or manga to check out that you've been inspired by?

Kel-chan responds:

this was inspired by Lupin III and panty and stock w/ garterbelt and also Cutie Honey. Those animes are pretty over the top and I liked the style from cutie honey- the 2004 remake.

But pretty much most animes by Gainax are this style of over the top silly stuff

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

GodDAMN this is frustrating - in a good way! I am so pumped to watch the rest of this. It was a bummer to see the first part end, just as the story was getting going, but I understand it takes a while to create everything.

I think your work is great! If there's a place you can direct me to donate towards your projects, let me know! :)

Smokin Barrels 2 Smokin Barrels 2

You hooked me. This is simple, fun, but also challenging. Best kind of game.

Only criticism I have is that it seems like it's tough to build up money when you keep spending it to heal yourself and winning a duel on an old enemy doesn't always earn money unless you triple star.

But I'm not discouraged - it just makes me want to improve in the game, so kudos.

Standoff Standoff

This is so great for a game - simple, fun to play, but still challenging. I really have nothing bad to say about this!

Sleeping On Crocodiles Sleeping On Crocodiles

It's sort of like a Mausland version of Flappy Bird. I dig it. Simple concept and fun.

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

Wonderful. Definitely forms great imagery in my head. And it does loop nicely. Please keep up the good work.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you, kindly! :) I will definitely keep this up!

Pandora Tranquil vs SGF (full) Pandora Tranquil vs SGF (full)

Nice...

I just downloaded this, because I've got a project I want to use it for, eventually to upload on NG. Don't worry, I'll credit you for the song. No further comments other than I liked it! Nice Job!

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

well thanks, im glad u liked it